Choice Quotes from the Prophet Elijah, Reincarnated
The following words were either spoken or written
by the present-day, prophet Elijah:
Note: Some of these quotes are copyright protected. Don't
steal. That is, after all, one of the Ten Commandments.
Please give credit where credit is due.
- God is communicating with us on a very elementary level.
This stuff isn't brain surgery. You just have to be hip to what's
- There's nothing more fascinating than communication with a higher power and intelligence.
- We're dealing with a higher power and intelligence. He expects us to use our heads!
- People just don't get it. It isn't about me and what I can do. It's about God and
what He can do, and He has been up to quite a bit lately.
- How many times will fate give a break to a guy who's off the mark on something
- With the coming of the Lord, there's something in it for everyone, but it also requires of everyone an attitude adjustment. Of course, it's that last part of that
last sentence that makes religious leaders especially loath to give the matter any consideration.
- You can comb the face of the earth, and with the exception of the very existence
of the modern nation of Israel, you won't find anything else out there that comes even remotely close to fulfilling prophecy.
- Our ancient ancestors weren't BS'ing us when they wrote the Bible.
- The Bible, after all, is a compilation of books written over a long period of time. With the Bible, you've got generations of people all swearing up and down to
having close encounters with this same, spiritual entity. Seriously, what are the odds of something like that being an inter-generational hoax? Virtually nil, I'd say.
- There really isn't much of any kind of gray area here. This is either the most extraordinary series of cleverly supportive coincidences ever to strike one
person - and one who's making messianic claims, of all things, or there's a
higher power and intelligence behind, at least, some of them.
- The most logical and plausible explanation for creation is a creator.
- Atheists, I admire your faith! You have tremendous faith in the haphazard. You
truly believe, to the exclusion of a far more plausible explanation, that given
enough time, random, chaotic events will yield spectacular results.
- God isn't some old fuddy-duddy who's stuck in biblical times.
- It's an awful shame that, when God finally delivers on His word, all most people
can do is turn away.
- Logic, reasoning, facts and evidence all mean nothing when you're up against a thick, dense wall of sheer closed-mindedness.
- To commit an atrocity in the name of a religion is to commit an atrocity against
- It is wrong to reject centuries of acquired knowledge and just totally buy into
some ancient people's understanding of how the world and the universe came about.
- The biblical account of creation accurately conveys something that science
does not - that God labored over a period of time. He didn't just wave some
magic wand and make it all happen.
- God is a scientist - not a magician.
- Our relationship with God will continue to evolve just as we do.
Referring to the Son (Jesus) and the Holy Ghost (the Messiah within the context
- Both were sacrificed so that, in looking back on our own closed-
mindedness, we might learn that the most open minds are in heaven.
- Jesus Christ was the founder of Western civilization.
- God is a progressive spirit and He has always been a force for progress. In the past, when the Lord has come, it has been for the purpose of moving society forward - not backward. It's no different this time around.
- God gave us Jews a Messiah that is so tied or connected to Jesus, both by prophecy and by world events that, as Jews, we cannot accept It as our Messiah without also accepting Jesus. Such a brilliant set-up has to come from God.
As the prophet Elijah, all I can do is point it out.
- For the third time now, God is projecting the long-haired, bearded image, except this time, spruced up and donning a lab coat for the new millenium.
- God is a hippie scientist and He's the coolest dude in the whole universe. There
are none more hip than the Lord!
- Science is the study of God's work.
These last four quotes are on secular topics:
- The factory farms are the concentration camps of the animal world.
- When the fate of the world hangs in the balance, what is most called for is diplomacy.
- The role of government should be to protect us from others - not from ourselves.
- The most important thing in life is how we treat each other.